Summer is only months away, and it’s almost bathing suit season. That means having fun in the sun at the beach or pool! Many men and women might be dreading the hotter months because they have some insecurities about their bodies or faces. The good thing is they still have time to do something about it. With spring just around the corner, there are a few months left to get last-minute enhancements. There is plenty of time to anticipate for recovery and for scarring, bruising, and swelling to minimize before having to put on the latest summer clothing and fashions.
Get Beach Season Ready!
At Southwest Plastic Surgery, we offer a variety of procedures you can undergo during the springtime to be ready to show off the new summer you. Whether your goal is to gain a flatter abdomen or to minimize the appearance of facial aging, we can help you look toned, refreshed, and ready for summertime fun.
- Liposculpture: Can address excess fat in the abdomen and around the love handles to create a slimmer, more toned stomach. Men and women can achieve a flatter abdomen more worthy of a bathing suit. In addition, liposuction can be performed anywhere on the body to remove excess fat deposits that are unresponsive to diet and exercise.
- Breast augmentation: Many women feel as if their breasts are too small, unattractive in shape, or asymmetrical. This can make a bikini top unfitting or unflattering. Breast augmentation is performed using implants to enhance the breasts by increasing breast size and improving breast shape.
- Tummy tuck surgery: Performed to correct loose, excess skin and weak abdominal muscles that cause a sagging, protruding belly. Men and women who want to gain a flatter abdomen and tighter abdominal muscles may be great candidates for a tummy tuck.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: Treats fine lines and wrinkles of the forehead, glabella, and around the eyes. A safe and effective procedure, BOTOX® Cosmetic can be performed right before summer so you can appear fresh and alert during all of your outdoor adventures.
- Injectables: Used to fill or restore volume in the face. When injected into the skin, injectables can correct the lines under the eyes, around the nose (nasolabial folds), around the mouth, and other fine lines on the face. Some of the injectables we offer include:
- Belotero Balance®
Those who are interested in facial or body enhancements can combine any of the surgical or non-surgical procedures for an all over pre-summer makeover. A consultation with one of our doctors at Southwest Plastic Surgery can help you decide which options would address your cosmetic goals.
To learn more about the procedures we have to offer at Southwest Plastic Surgery, you can contact one of our doctors by calling (915) 590-7900 or by filling out our online contact form.