Dr. Humberto Palladino
Humberto Palladino, MD, FACS earned his medical degree from the Universidad Favaloro in Buenos Aires, Argentina, an elite, highly recognized medical school, where he graduated with the highest honors. He obtained a scholarship through Tamis-Lostalo Laboratories in recognition of his academic endurance. After graduation he decided to continue his training in the United States and completed his internship and general surgery residency at Texas Tech University in El Paso, Texas. Subsequently he was able to achieve a highly competitive position in plastic surgery training at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. Dr. Palladino then returned to the Southwest, bringing a first-class training experience to the area’s plastic surgery community. He serves a broad geographic area, including Las Cruces, N.M., the state of Chihuahua, Mexico, and surrounding areas.
Dr. Palladino is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. He also belongs to the American Medical Association and the Mayo Clinic Alumni Association. He holds the position of Clinical Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at Texas Tech University, where he enjoys teaching medical students as well as general surgery residents about the fascinating and broad world of plastic surgery. Dr. Palladino has written numerous articles for national publications and presented at leading medical conferences.
Dr. Palladino has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions throughout his professional career. Some of his most notable awards include the following:
- Super Doctors® 2014 Texas Rising StarsSM
- Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeons 2013 – Plastic Surgery Practice (PSP)
- Best Cosmetic Surgery Practice 2013 – The City Magazine (El Paso, 2013)
- Quality Care Award by Kindred Hospital of El Paso (2012)
- Best Scientific Award by a Candidate or Resident “A Simplified Technique for the Correction of the Over Augmented Breast” The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- (Boston, May 2011)
- Gaspar W. Anastasi Award from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery at the
- Residents & Fellows Forum (Washington, D.C., 2010)
- First Place Oral Presentation at the 3rd Annual Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Paul L. Foster School of Medicine Research Colloquium for “Catastrophic deterioration after frontal lobe contusion: “Another ‘Talk and Die’ scenario.” (El Paso, 2009)